Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'm back and there's a big change. Join me in my journey.

From such a long hiatus and a 360 degree overhaul in my personal life, I am now officially back on track. I no longer play Perfect World, I just got tired of the game. Perfect World PH is really slow in providing updates that long time gamers like me got bored eventually. I still play mobile and iPad games though but I may tackle a thing about it in the future.

This comeback post is about how a typical gamer like me woke up one day and realize that I need to take care of my health. Yes, I'm a chick on the heavy side (I prefer not to post pictures for now until the people around me sees the result). This has been my issue since I gained the fats due to an accident I had way back when I was in highschool. My left knee got dislocated (ACL) which prevented me to be as sporty than I used to before.

Now that I'm 31 yrs old, I'm still on the heavy side...make that heavier. From 50 kgs, I went to 94kgs. Damn. Like any fat girl, finding clothes for me is a challenge that's why I was never really fond of shopping for clothes. Finding a brassiere is also hard. I hate annual physical exams because I kept on hearing the same thing that I'm obese. Then I realized, I'm not getting any younger. If I want to have a family, get pregnant and live long for my family I need to take care of myself.

 They said it's easier and more fun to lose weight with friends. I'm glad I was able to finally find a group of people who are willing to support each other towards our healthy goal. Yes, we've heard jokes "sa umpisa lang yan" "diet diet sus!" but the good thing about is we don't mind it and take it as a challenge instead. So please, even it bores you for now and you don't have plans to get healthier yet feel free to read and follow my blog and join me in my healthy living journey or might as well share your adventures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment