Weddings, ah who doesn't dream of having one? Ever since Perfect World launched this feature, several players have already attended the wedding ceremony. Some of the couples are partners in real life, while some are I guess still in the "mutual understanding" stage or just simply partners in crime. Well, some things in real life can be done in-game and vice versa and one of them is to have a wedding. Nonetheless, this wedding video gave me an idea what I want for my real life wedding minus the ex-boyfriend gate crashing:
Pretty cool huh? So, if you're planning to wed with your partner in-game just follow these steps:
I've been looking at our pantry and found several canned goods. At first, I thought of making sandwich spread but I wasn't able to find any bread and it's almost dinner time already so I decided to cook for dinner instead. I craved for Samba Brazilian Corned Beef (I don't really get what's so Brazilian about it and Brazilian wax comes into my mind instead). Canned goods indeed makes eating and cooking convenient for everyone but we shouldn't be stuck with the idea of eating it as is. So, I made an experiment and that is to incorporate veggies in canned goods to make it a healthier version. And here it is, my Corned Beef with Potato n' Cabbage:
Video calls via Facebook are now possible! Can we now say goodbye to Skype? Personally, this is a big convenience compared to downloading and logging in to Skype or Yahoo Messenger and chat with your friend while Facebook is opened. Too many tasks I must say but with this feature, it made things somehow simplified.
So now you're in Facebook and wondering "How the hell do I make this work?" Relax, my dear buddy just follow these simple steps below:
1. Enable your account for video call by going to this link: http://www.facebook.com/videocalling
2. From your friends' list, select the person you want to video call with and click the video camera icon.
3. Click "Set Up" and a program will be downloaded automatically. This is the plug-in that will enable the feature and then simply run the program.
4. If the person you tried to call has not installed the plug-in yet, he/she will be prompted to do so. Once both parties have installed the plug-in, you may start video call!
Few facts found under their Help Center:
1. Video calling works best with the latest versions of the following browsers:
2. To end a video call, just close the video window.
3. Just like with chat, only your confirmed friends can call you on Facebook. You also have the option to ignore any call you receive. [SEE! THAT'S WHY IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU ONLY ACCEPT REQUESTS FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW!]
McDonald's already launched their promo for a novelty glass of CocaCola's Coke in Can. The promo started July 2 and will last until July 15 so you still have the chance to collect these quality Coca-Cola can glasses in six hip colors - pink, green, blue, lime, charcoal and purple.
Among all the promos they have released, this really took my attention and my fondness for the glass grows everyday. I find my happiness too shallow sometimes but nonetheless I realized that simple things can really bring you happiness.
Anyway, for every value meal, you just need to add Php 25 to purchase the "Can" glass. It has limitations though, meals below Php50 and Happy Meals are not included so the cheapest meal I suggest is the Burger Mcdo Meal then add Php 25 :D
Thanks to my buddies, Jonn and Lesly they agreed to buy the meal so I will just need to shoulder the Php 25 for the glass. I love you guys!