Sunday, February 1, 2015

Metrodeal: The Amazing Shoe Rack for P299 instead of P1200 - Save 75%

Since I renovated my room, I had this motivation to keep my room clean and presentable. It was then that I realized that I had too many pair of shoes - mostly flats, sneakers, rubber shoes and the old shoe rack that I have cannot serve me anymore so I had to buy one.

Browsing Metrodeal, I saw they have this offer for a shoe rack that can fit 30 pairs of shoes just for Php 299. I checked the details and saw that it comes with a "Clear see-through cover" so I purchased it.


After 2 days, I already received my item in good condition but I was disappointed when I did not find a "Clear see-through cover". Here's the item and its content.





Indeed it was easy to assemble and it's really tall so I decided not to use all the poles. It was okay, I just wish that there was a cover to keep it dust-free as to what the details claim.




No comments:

Post a Comment