Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Game Fashion: Geeky Earrings!

I'm not really fond of wearing earrings specially ear studs since I tend to misplace the locks. Since I still have the kikay sense in me, I decided to wear dangling earrings instead coz there's a great chance I won't lose them.

It's a good thing that I have officemates who are into selling cute accessories ranging from earrings, bracelets, charms to bags just name it and for sure they have it. Their online shop is called Csquared ClicknShoppe. You can have your kikay stuffs made-to-order if you have a design in mind or just buy the available items they have on the site. Since customers have the option to have items custom made, I decided to give my college bestfriend a nametag cellphone charm for her birthday.

It's a cellphone charm, don't mind the chain :D

I bought 3 sets of dangling earrings: Pacman, Piggy, Mario Mushroom. They already have Pacman available so I just had the other 2 designs made to order. If you noticed, these earrings have the same theme: GAMES.

PacMan
Perfect World Pig Emoticon
Mario Bros Mushroom

Ain't they cute?! By the way, did I mention they are affordable? These earrings just costs Php 100 each pair. Visit their online shop HERE. Enjoy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment