Saturday, March 19, 2011

Game Fashion: Devil Trigger Set and Backstreet Set


It's been several months since I've posted in-game fashion. Perfect World already released several cool fashions including headgears or in simplier terms - WIG. I'm not really a fan of wigs since I find it too pricey but when PW released the Devil Trigger Set, I couldn't resist the urge to buy it!

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I'm not the type who buys the set as a whole. I prefer to mix and match items. Here's how the set looks like:




So you wonder how these cool outfit costs? Here's the breakdown:

FEMALE SET:
  • Armor Trenchcoat and Holsters - 1700 gold
  • Leather Coat and Stockings - 640 gold
  • Leather Army Boots - 320 gold
  • High Pony Tail + Long Bangs - 3000 gold
  • TOTAL: 5660 gold
MALE SET:
  • V-Neck Sweatshirt and Overshirt - 1400 gold
  • Denims and Pocket Chain - 960 gold
  • Atheletic Shoes - 480 gold
  • Unruly Long Hair + Highlights - 3000 gold
  • TOTAL: 5840 gold 
And here's my own mix:

I love those guns
For sure, PW will release a new fashion again soon. As usual, I can't expect it to be cheap but let's see if it's really worth the craze.



No comments:

Post a Comment