Friday, May 27, 2011

Discount Vouchers: Pakyaw it all


Lately, we've been going crazy over coupon deals. Groupon sites really made their way this year and for sure most of them are legit (I haven't encountered any scam site as of now). Each site has different mechanics/conditions for their discounts vouchers/coupons. I've purchased several of them and of course, I'd be more than happy to blog about them and share it with my readers.

The first discount coupon I purchased is from Pakyaw.ph. For only Php 430 pesos, I got their Super Sampler & House Margarita Pitcher Duo which originally costs Php 800+. The deal was on and it was worth it. Tia Maria's at Dela Rose Square 1 is a bit too small to handle a Friday night crowd though but the food is great.

Here's the proof of the coupon





And of course, it ain't fun if you're gonna eat by yourself alone. Margarita and Mexican food is better consumed with awesome friends by your side.

Awesome sampler

Look what you've done to us Margarita!

Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment