So now you're in Facebook and wondering "How the hell do I make this work?" Relax, my dear buddy just follow these simple steps below:
1. Enable your account for video call by going to this link: http://www.facebook.com/videocalling
2. From your friends' list, select the person you want to video call with and click the video camera icon.
3. Click "Set Up" and a program will be downloaded automatically. This is the plug-in that will enable the feature and then simply run the program.
4. If the person you tried to call has not installed the plug-in yet, he/she will be prompted to do so. Once both parties have installed the plug-in, you may start video call!
Few facts found under their Help Center:
1. Video calling works best with the latest versions of the following browsers:
2. To end a video call, just close the video window.
3. Just like with chat, only your confirmed friends can call you on Facebook. You also have the option to ignore any call you receive. [SEE! THAT'S WHY IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU ONLY ACCEPT REQUESTS FROM PEOPLE YOU KNOW!]