Pin It I love my Hun Ling ,™Kurenai™ even if I had to go through of doing quests from level 1, I must say it doesn't matter to me anymore not until yesterday. Getting my Avatar of the Life Giver or also known as Salvation was easy peasy when I played PWI, probably because everything was translated well but for the life of me, acquiring Avatar of the Life Giver wasn't an easy task for me to do in PWPH.
When I thought that Awakening of the Guardians was released with no flaws or at least near to perfection, we were bombarded with quests which are either not translated or can't be read in the quest log (literally).
For the benefit of my co-Hun Lings out there who hasn't received their Avatar of the Life Giver or currently doesn't know where to get it, here are some information that hopefully will save you from some pain in the arse.
1. First things first, Life Giver can be received once you reached level 33 and your esteem is Lucid. If you're way past level 33 and not yet Lucid, skip doing non-repeatable quests and focus on your Esteem.
2. Teleport to Vale City and talk to Tower Master Hei Chaoming, the NPC who usually gives out the pet.
3. You'll get a quest which will show either blank or chinese, item required is 0/1. The trick is to click the space before "0/1" and you will automatically be redirected to that item.
4. The item is a rock-like formation near Windrage (431,228) . A boss is roaming around the area but safe enough for you to dig it. A pop up will appear, check your quest log if you can see 1/1
5. Teleport to Spirit Boon's Temple and go to Aqueduct Hold (255,240) and swim around this area. It's a large tree trunk in the middle of the lake. Just go down and swim and you'll get a pop-up that the quest is successful.
6. Go back to Vale City and talk to Tower Master, wait for 3 minutes and you'll receive your Avatar of the Life Giver
There you go, feel free to add in more info if there's something I missed. If this post was helpful to you or your friends, feel free to share this post via FB, Twitter or Pinterest, I'd appreciate it. Anyway, I got my Life Giver at level 51 how about you?
*Image taken from Ecatomb.net