Thursday, March 8, 2012

Awakening of the Guardians, Wake up Now!

I've been playing Perfect World for more than 3 years now and like any other game, Perfect World launched several awesome patches that makes the players enjoy and support the game even more. For the past few months, Level Up! Games have been promoting the new expansion "Awakening of the Guardians". In the Perfect World International version, it's known as "Genesis". Awakening of the Guardians (AoG) will feature a new race - Earthguard, two new classes: seeker and mystic. Several areas and dungeons will be opened and new gears and guild bases will be available for all the players.

My Mystic with my ever reliable pet that buffs increased defense and absorbs damage for its caster.
The Mystic or better known as Hun Ling (Druid) is a magic-user. She has the ability to cast nature-based auras and summon powerful entities to assist her in combat. She is adept at focusing nature’s nurturing energies to heal and assist her allies. Hun Ling’s can be male or female.

The Seeker or better known as Jian Ling (Blademaster) focuses natural energies through sword forms to become a versatile fighter. His weapon can be infused with various arcane powers, which, in combination with heavy armor, makes him a fearsome force on any battlefield. Jian Ling can be male or female.

Enjoying taking screenshots at Tellus City
I've had my fair share of the game last year at PWI, I enjoyed playing as a Mystic since it seemed I was like a Yao Jing (venomancer) and Yu Ling (cleric) at the same time. I enjoyed my character so much specially when I saw that I  had the ability to resurrect myself. Sacrificing oneself and losing experience for the Yu Ling is a dreadful experience since we can resurrect anyone except ourselves, but now Hun Ling is here, dying ain't an issue anymore =))

First thing I noticed when my Mystic joined a clan in PWI is the merit or point system per member. In the local version, once you access the guild list all you'll get is a list of name of clan members and the clan message. It's a different story in PWI, and I guess it's because they already have guild bases or clan headquarters. I've done some research how guild bases will affect Perfect World players and I'll tackle them on my future posts. On March 13, 2012, Awakening of the Guardians will be released (FINALLY!) Few more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment